[Runequest] Divine Magic Again

Styopa styopa1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 23:54:50 EST 2009

Another spellcasting question  - A fairly simple question regarding 3rd Ed.
Sorcery, and Sandy's rules.

If I have an 8 point sorcery spell, use multispell 2 to cast it twice, would
that be 10 MPs or 18?  (I'd say logically 18, but the Magic Book doesn't
*explicitly* say, and my players pointed out a couple of examples in Sandy's
sorcery rules would suggest the answer's 10....)

I'm nearly certain that +1 MP of multispell won't (in effect) give you free
multiple castings of other (many-mp) spells, but I told them that I'd hew to
the general opinion of "the list".

Thanks for your replies.
-Steve