[Runequest] Divine Magic Again

Gary Sturgess gazza666 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 23:19:41 EST 2009

2009/7/27 Bruce Mason <mason.bruce at gmail.com>:

> You can dedicate some of your POW to a deity. The Magic Points that POW
> would normally provide go to the deity. E.g. if your POW is 14 and you
> dedicate 9 POW to a deity then you only have access to 5 Magic Points.

This sounds like it is a very interesting idea, but it does seem to be
problematic in the case of (say) something like Spirit Cults. Does it
not strike you as unreasonable that shamans become (in some ways) less
powerful the more Great Spirits they can summon? Strikes me as a bit
strange.

Would you use a different system for Great Spirits, or ignore them?
--
GAZZA