[Runequest] Divine Magic Again

Hibbs, Phil phil.hibbs at capgemini.com
Mon Jul 27 20:31:02 EST 2009

Tony:
>I have my devotees suck up to priests and pay them for blessings. Very
> few players have played a priest witin the rules in my group, but the
> one I successfully played we did use quite a bit of latitude plus her
> idiom was to go forth and convert, so the whole staying in the temple
> all the time thing was bypassed.

Convert? Why would a priest of a deity in a pantheon want to convert anyone?
She might help a young person of the tribe or town to decide if her deity is
their calling.

Phil Hibbs.
Capgemini is a trading name used by the Capgemini Group of
companies which includes Capgemini UK plc, a company registered in
England and Wales (number 943935) whose registered office is at No.
1 Forge End, Woking, Surrey, GU21 6DB

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message