[Runequest] Divine Magic Again

Tony postmaster at runequest.za.org
Mon Jul 27 16:12:21 EST 2009

I have my devotees suck up to priests and pay them for blessings. Very few
players have played a priest witin the rules in my group, but the one I
successfully played we did use quite a bit of latitude plus her idiom was
to go forth and convert, so the whole staying in the temple all the time
thing was bypassed.
Tony