[Runequest] Drowning, Falling and Poisoning in RuneQuest

Bjorn Stolen stolenbjorn at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 14 19:06:04 EST 2009

As I recall, I've (house)ruled that a critical hit does maximum weapon damage x1, ignoring all natural armor, but not magical armor. Another house-rule I've used is that I made a random critical hit-table (a mirror of random fumbles-table), and in that table you could get results from a critical hit that gave you favours in other ways than bypassing armor; for instance; "the opponents looses counciousness", "the opponent looses his weapon", "the attack ignores armor and impales the opponent, rendering him helpless", etc.