[Runequest] Dragon Pass Boardgame Question

Steve Perrin steve at limitedchaos.com
Mon Jul 13 05:44:39 EST 2009

Actually, I would say no. The glowline is the Empire's big boost. If magic generated inside it retained its ooomph outside the line, the Empire would be much bigger.

Think of the glowline influence (and the moon phase influence) as being a general ongoing spell booster field. The spell caster just casts the basic spell. All enhacements are there simply because it is inside the boost area of the Red Moon. As long as the spell effects are inside the "field," they are boosted. Once outside, the boost is lost.

All opinions subject to Stafford, of course.

Steve Perrin