[Runequest] Hit Points

lev at rpgreview.net lev at rpgreview.net
Fri Jul 10 12:59:50 EST 2009

> That's how I remember it as well, though I recall falling being applied to
> locations as well. Even something like drowning is applied as damage to
> the
> chest location.  Only poison / disease comes to mind for direct HP damage,
> and in terms of weekly healing we would then just count the body HP as
> another location.

Yes, falling applies to locations and armour protects.. which means one
can fall quite some distance as we've found out especially if one has a
greater size. Which isn't really in accord to how the physics of falling
works.

Go down to session 3 on the excellent article

The Biology of B-Movie Monsters
http://fathom.lib.uchicago.edu/2/21701757/

All the best,

Lev