[Runequest] Hit Points

Robert Hoffman iquinn at surewest.net
Fri Jul 10 01:47:52 EST 2009

That's how I remember it as well, though I recall falling being applied to
locations as well. Even something like drowning is applied as damage to the
chest location.  Only poison / disease comes to mind for direct HP damage,
and in terms of weekly healing we would then just count the body HP as
another location.