[Runequest] Grappling Gratitude

Andrew Larsen aelarsen at mac.com
Sun Dec 13 02:42:22 EST 2009

Yeah, Bjorn is totally right here.  I've seen Fiore's system
demonstrated by the guy who's recreating it, and the grappling and
weapons use are pretty seamlessly integrated.  The manual even, IIRC,
includes a supposed technique for grappling a mounted warrior and
throwing him from the horse.

Andrew E. Larsen