[Runequest] ***SPAM*** Re: Map of an Abbey?

Chris Gilmore strobus at sympatico.ca
Sat Dec 5 09:11:52 EST 2009

Hi Asher,

I've found this website pretty helpful: http://www.sacred-destinations.com/
Some, but not all of these have floorplans.

If you go to Google Images and type Abbey Floor Plan you will get a nimber
of hits, too.

Similarly, a Google Images search of Shrewsbury Medieval Plan reveals this,
which looks pretty good to me:
http://historic-cities.huji.ac.il/british_isles/shrewsbury/maps/braun_hogenberg_VI_2_2_m.jpg

Failing that, the only other source I know of is David MacAuley's classic
book Cathedral, which describes how a cathedral was built. I wouldn't call
it 'ready to play', though.

Chris