[Runequest] Murder Mystery

Roger Benham rog_benham at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 18 21:17:37 EST 2009

I know the feeling of just how rewarding it is changing the thrust of a campaign: I once had the players gather in the year's taxes, dealing with evasive, duplicituous and conniving farmers and peasants who had the temerity to (a) defraud the crown of its royal fifth and (b) keep enough food to stay alive.  The players still talk about it as one of the best things they ever did, so clearly the change of pace works!