[Runequest] Murder Mystery

Tony postmaster at runequest.za.org
Tue Aug 18 14:44:37 EST 2009

I know this is hardley a new subject for an adventure, but I had my
palyesr tackle a murder mystery last weekend. It was actually quite
enjoyble, a different tack from the usual military campaign I am running.
That plus it was one of the NPC soldiers under the characters who was
implicated.

I cannot deny I got a kick out of a primitive who has worked hard to
become semi civilised plus a viking type housecarl running about trying to
find witnesses and delay the lawspeakers decision:)