[Runequest] strickranks

Steve Perrin steve at limitedchaos.com
Wed Aug 12 04:47:24 EST 2009

I have found over the last decade or so of having a near-blind player in
the group that sessions without figures can be very invigorating
creatively. Still, I also find that even with games where movement is
intentionally imprecise, there are times that having a clear picture
(either drawn, or using figures) can be extremely useful.

And I also find that the older I get, the broader brush I prefer. Could
there be a relation...?

Nah. :)

Steve Perrin