[Runequest] monsters fighting seasend pcs

Gary Sturgess gazza666 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 00:35:09 EST 2009

Yeah, I normally simplify it a bit.

If I need a Rune Lord or something, I'll make it properly (sort of),
but otherwise I just sort of take what's in the book and add 20% to
everything, add 4 points of armour, and maybe a few extra points of
magic. Depends on how dangerous you want them to be - the alternative
is to just throw lots of weak guys at them, as a large group of weak
monsters is always a threat in RuneQuest.

2009/4/25 Leon Kirshtein <leonbk at yahoo.com>:
> It depends on your players. What kind of armor do they have? What kind of
> spells? Remember that the orcs in the book are at base abilities. Nothing
> says that their skills, armor and magic has to stay at listed amounts.
>
> Leon

GAZZA