[Runequest] Humakt's spell: Neutralize Undead

Robert Hoffman iquinn at surewest.net
Wed Apr 22 04:32:07 EST 2009

Yeah, as Steve mentioned a spirit is a natural part of the life cycle; a
person is made up of his physical form and his spiritual form.  An
un-embodied spirit no matter how twisted is not an abomination to the death
rune (that's what should happen when you die).  Even something twisted by
chaos like a wraith wouldn't necessarily offend Humakt,.... though the local
Storm Bull chapter may have a thing or two to say about it.