[Runequest] Humakt's spell: Neutralize Undead

Steve Perrin steve at limitedchaos.com
Wed Apr 22 03:58:25 EST 2009

Humakt is all about keeping dead things dead. Zombies and vampires and other embodied undead are obviously abominations. Ghosts, on the other hand, are just spirits. Spirits are a part of the natural cycle of life and death. Wraiths are a bit different and I don't have the description in front of me, but if they are essentially special purpose ghosts, I think they would also not be influenced.

Steve Perrin