[Runequest] [MRQ] Empire Builder

Peter Maranci pmaranci at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 08:21:18 EST 2009

Instead of getting the RQ Deluxe rules on Amazon.com, I'd suggest buying
Chaosium's D100 rules instead. And/or the monograph editions of Basic
Roleplaying, which includes all non-Gloranthan RQ3 rules. Or Steve Perrin's
Quest rules.

Any of those would be preferable to Mongoose RQ. Why encourage poachers?
Particularly ones who clearly never understood what made RQ great?

Peter Maranci - pmaranci at gmail.com