[Runequest] Questworld - Just how collectible is it?

Hibbs, Phil phil.hibbs at capgemini.com
Tue Apr 14 21:54:22 EST 2009

>Brand new in shrink Questworld box, but for USD90? I know its meant to
>be a nice item to thumb through, even to play, but USD90?????

It's one of the few boxed sets that has never been re-printed in any form. I
don't think it ever fetched that much at convention auctions, though, even
in the "old days" (early 90's "Reaching Moon Revival" era). All you need is
one person who is prepared to pay it to complete their collection.

It should NOT be listed as "Glorantha", though!

Also in the "gosh that's expensive" category from the same seller:

Pavis, in the shrink, $275.48
http://cgi.ebay.com/Pavis-Boxed-Set-4021-X-sealed-Runequest-RPG-Glorantha_W0
QQitemZ220385839278QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2203858392
78&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262

Nomad Gods $187.04
http://cgi.ebay.com/Nomad-Gods-used-fine-Runequest-RPG-Glorantha_W0QQitemZ29
0306080510QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item290306080510&_trksi
d=p4634.c0.m14.l1262

WF#1 $137.64
http://cgi.ebay.com/Wyrms-Footnote-RuneQuest-Magazine-35-001-used-Wyrms_W0QQ
itemZ290303484351QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item290303484351
&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262

Phil Hibbs.
--
Capgemini is a trading name used by the Capgemini Group of
companies which includes Capgemini UK plc, a company registered in

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message