[Runequest] Fireblade underwater

Robert Hoffman iquinn at surewest.net
Thu Apr 9 01:57:25 EST 2009

I've always treated it as a magical flame (otherwise it would be doused
completely in water); it could be diminished by an "Extinguish" or "Freeze"
spells but not by natural cold or water.  You could however apply the same
"virtual armor" to the target for being in water that was previously
discussed.