[Runequest] barbarian to wizard

Tony postmaster at runequest.za.org
Tue Apr 7 15:01:59 EST 2009

Agreed, I like to play that just because a character starts as one
culture, if he so desires and interacts he can become another, typical,lly
a barbarian staying in a civilised city and taking on civilised ways and
whiles, which in turn would allow him to become a wizard if you want to
stick with what culture can do what magic.
Tony