[Papers&Paychecks] Cow-Orkers Supplement

Elizabeth Bowman eyebowman at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 2 12:20:48 AEDT 2016

Henchmen and/or goons?  Could be Sci-Fi faceless stormtroopers, or comic book supervillian goons and muscle.

Probably been done, though.

Perhaps some ideas here: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PunchClockVillain

Standard Warning: TV Tropes will eat your day.

[http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/fuschia_punching_in_7766.gif]<http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PunchClockVillain>

Punch Clock Villain - TV Tropes<http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PunchClockVillain>
tvtropes.org
The Punch Clock Villain trope as used in popular culture. Like a mercenary, but with none of the sociopathy. These are characters who have no real grudge ...

Liz