[Lexoccultum] Cyberspace/Dark Space?

Andrew Daborn andrewdaborn at hotmail.com
Sun May 10 19:32:51 AEST 2020

There seemed to be interest in going for a CyberSpace adventure after the MT has come to a good conclusion. Are you interested? Have any of you played RoleMaster games before? I know Lev and Michael have.

After further character generation (trying to build a decent cyber deck is tricky...) I think if we are going to do this successfully it will require us all to have rules books to reference. It is a complex dame and I don't want to do all the book work for you. I don't have the time or processing power (especially if you are all cruel and choose to play heavily augmented dekkers). I haven't even added all the softtech and psionics complications yet...

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/88320/Cyberspace

Let me know what you think.

Andrew